Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dark Roast Press - Mentions of Nikolai series in three places!

Dark Roast Press - Mentions of Nikolai series in three places!

Excerpt from Blak Rayne's inteview of DRP author Angelia Sparrow:


Q: Who is your favorite character, which you’ve created? And why?

That's like asking me which of my four kids is my favorite. But deep down, I have a deep abiding love for David Inman in the Nikolai series. David is a secondary character and I have to sit on him hard or he will take over. He's the best mind of the twenty-first century and a psychopath. He's called The Butcher of Cairo, because he flooded Cairo, Illinois off the map, killing all inhabitants. He's the right-hand man and devoted body-slave of a man who doesn't love him. I like him because he hurts so beautifully and so viciously.


Get hooked on the series she did for us-- NIKOLAI



http://www.darkroastpress.com/nikolai.php

No comments:

Post a Comment